|Or just a glue F-you?-)|
I nearly choke on this object pictured below.
|And no, I'm not pulling myself, thank you very much to the doubters out there;-)|
“Every beginning has within it the seeds of its own end.”Fehu – “Fay-Who” – Literally: “Cattle” – Esoteric: Mobile Property, New Beginnings, Wealth
Key Concepts: Wealth, money, food, sustenance, Hamingja, luck, personal power, circulation of power, financial strength, prosperity
Psi: Beginner’s Mind, presence, freedom, first impressions, young love
Energy: mobility, luck, charisma, dynamic power, liquid and mobile transferable energies, abundance, circulation, ‘mana’, sexual attraction
Mundane: money, recent purchases, reputation, freshness, fashionability
Divinations: New beginnings, social success, foresight, energy, travel, money, control; or greed, failure, atrophy, poverty, endings.
- Delegating your energy to another, power transference or projection; the sending rune
- Drawing gravity into the personal sphere
- Promotion of personal and social evolution, changing circumstances of importance
- Increase in personal monetary wealth
- Beginner’s mind and presence as a tool for consciously creating a fresh start
|Two more glue bubbles on the box.|
There goes my dream of suing 'Uncle Toby's' for someone at the factory putting glue in my food;-)
No more sparrow food for me in the mornings, from now on.