Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 16, 2018

Talk About Not Being Able to See the Forest for the Trees?

I've never heard of Phillip J Watt until listening to him on the latest Skeptiko podcast -
#380: Phillip J. Watt, on Tony Robbins, Chaos Magic, and Backdoor Materialism
and I've got to say that I'm with Phil on this one.
See all of those trees Alex?
Well that makes up one magical forest, but I guess that you still don't get it, do you? 
Full marks to Phil in this one, as I would be beating my head into the wall in frustration if I was in Phil's shoes here.
And by the way, I can't stand Tony Robbins and his BS seminars.
That guy is one of the biggest dicks in the so called 
"spiritual movement" and I'm not complimenting him in a physical sense either.
I have faith in you though Alex and I think that you'll get there eventually when you find out the trees are the forest.
You obliviously (no that's not a spelling mistake) don't get that now, but you will;-)
Once you do see the forest though lookout for those rabbit holes;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment