Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 12, 2018

11:11: Speaking With Nature: Sandra Ingerman - VoiceAmerica?

Camp Fire could be California's deadliest
I haven't read Sandra Ingerman's and Llyn Roberts' book 'Speaking With Nature', but I have read other books by Sandra Ingerman that I found quite interesting.
At the moment I'm halfway through Simran Singh's book, 'Conversations with the Universe: How the World Speaks to Us'.
I've got to say that the first 100 pages of Simran's book has been a bit of a slog for me, and I would at this point in time have to agree with the three-star reviews at the book's Amazon page.
But I'm going to keep reading until the end and hope the last part of the book has more to offer than the first rambling part.
I agree with these reviews at the moment, but I have
only read 100 pages of the book so far
Yesterday was the 11th of November in Australia, or 11/11 if you prefer, and I was listening to a 11:11 podcast -
Speaking With Nature: Sandra Ingerman - VoiceAmerica
But as I was listening to this podcast on my iPad I was also seeing news stories of the devastating California fires on the news and the words on the podcast took on some rather eerie ironies.
Yesterday was also Leonardo DiCaprio's birthday and I had written a post about his upcoming movie, 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' -
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood?
Reading Simran's chapter 8, which starts on page 101 of the book, titled 'Signs', Simran talks about art in her life and of masks in her house and on the walls and how a voice told her to drop the masks she has on her walls, all 25 of them.
Weirdly enough, after reading about the 25 masks in Simran's book, I saw on the news that the death toll from the fires was 25, so far.
But I had also watched the synch film made 5 years ago from Richard Arrowsmith that mainly centers on Leo's film roles up to that point, and there is a section in that film involving masks.
When in Rome
I certainly found Simran's and Sandra's conversation about shamanism and signs interesting, but wondered just what the universe was trying to tell me with all this coming together yesterday for me on 11/11.
Not all signs are good it seems?
I was reading through the free November '11:11 Magazine' this morning and saw the crowned chess piece in the article about "the EGO" and then I saw this picture below in a news story about Hollywood celebrities losing their homes in the fire.
Stars survey the damage as multimillion-dollar homes destroyed by California fires
And while I don't believe in "The Devil" and hell, on a synchromystic level looking at Scott's writing credits at his IMDB page, he seemed to be playing with fire you could say.
Signs?
Born 7/16/66?-)
July 16th?
Scott's next film on his IMDB page is titled 'Two Eyes Staring'.
Just sayin'.
I'm sorry to hear about Scott's loss and I don't like hearing about people's homes burning down, but I couldn't help point out the glaring irony in Scott's case.

No comments:

Post a Comment