Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 29, 2018

Dreams: Our Subconscious Guide?

"We all dream.
What do they tell us about ourselves?
Is the answer to be found in a dream?
Why are some more powerful and memorable than others?
How can they help to guide us?
These and many more questions are the topic of this discussion with acclaimed dream analyst, Layne Dalfen.
Listen as your host, Chris Flisher discusses this fascinating topic with dream expert and author, Layne Dalfen."
Dreams: Our Subconscious Guide
I listened to the above podcast and found it an inspiration to try and recall my dreams and find some inspiration from them to my waking life.
Just like Chris says in the podcast how he is a heavy sleeper who rarely remembers his dreams, I'm the same.
I know I dream, but by the time I awake I've forgotten the whole thread of the dream and end up not being able to recall any of it. 
I've been thinking about really getting into dream analysis and examining my dreams more to see if there is a message for my waking self, so I'll have to sleep on this idea I guess;-)
Then again, maybe not:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment