Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 23, 2018

Retrocausation and Feeling the Future?

Interesting ... or should I say weird(?) ... 'Rune Soup' talk I thought (or did I?-) especially after I had just finished watching season one of 'Westworld' -
TALKING RETROCAUSATION AND FEELING THE FUTURE WITH DR ERIC WARGO
Who writes the music to our soundtrack?
Synchromysticism, When it Rains it Pours?
Looks like Eric jumped (or missed?-) the gun when it came to the release of his past 'Rune Soup' talk with Gordon in the future.
The Deeply Odd Synchromystic Life and Death of Anton Yelchin
Hearts in Atlantis (screenplay)
Hopkins in 'Westworld'
The ET Contact Phenomenon and the Fear of Clowns and Doctors?
Just sayin' ... but I've probably said it before ... who knows?-) 
And for the record, I'm with Eric when it comes to Chaos Magick and Zen.
Conversations with the Universe, Robert Plant, Now and Then and Zen?
Well, that's my thoughts on the whole subject ... or are they?
Pleasant dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment