Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 26, 2018

You'll See It When You Believe It?

I've been reading the late Wayne Dyer's weirdly titled book
'You'll See It When You Believe It' and I was reading through the chapter titled 'Detachment' when I read the latest post at
'Tek-Gnostic's Network' blog -
Apocalypse Now – Paradise Lost (updated)
I haven't finished reading Wayne's book yet, I'm only up to the chapter on synchronicity, so I can't really say what I feel about his book and Wayne's ideas in the book.
I saw him years ago in Brisbane, but I can view his life in hindsight now his life on earth is over and see just how much of what he talked to me about all those years ago as I sat in the audience in Brisbane that he lived by in his own life and just what results he got.
Amazingly the “Westworld” Church Survived the Fire?
In the chapter on detachment Wayne quotes F. Scott Fitzgerald on one of Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald's popular quotes, but he put in the line that a lot of people leave out.
To me that just about sums up the current climate change debate and the views people hold about it.
And Fitzgerald's first novel's title could be seen as somewhat eerie after the town of Paradise got burned to the ground.
Sometimes it's hard to know what to believe and just what you are seeing.
But if you see it when you believe it, then it might just be too late, I believe.
Tuning In to Abundance?
Deep Water?!
Queensland bushfire conditions expected to worsen as hundreds evacuate
Life is fine?
I'll believe it when I see it perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment