Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 4, 2018

The Tale of Two Tim Murphys?

Tim Murphy the Republican politician born on 9/11, 1952
Tim Murphy the sync-head filmmaker 
I stumbled across a Tim Murphy, who is a Republican politician born on 9/11, 1952, while I was looking for information about Tim Murphy the synch-head.
I wrote a post about listening to a '42 Minutes' podcast with Tim Murphy talking about his hobby of making synchromystic films -
Some People Wouldn't See a Synch if it Bit Them on the Asp?
I just thought it was amusing to come across a politician named Tim Murphy who celebrates his birthday on 9/11, when Tim said he got into synch films through studying conspiracy.
Card #16/2016?
Zen News?
Apart from watching Tim's synch films mentioned in the above linked post, I also watched Tim's BTTF film not really getting what it was all about and thinking if Tim ever wants to make a BTTF synch film about the A-bomb symbolism and themes in BTTF he is welcome to use anything from my post, as I wouldn't mind seeing those themes made into a synch movie -
Back to the Future: The Massive Speaker is Meant to be the Bomb that was Dropped on Hiroshima at 8:15
I watched Tim's Dennis Quaid film and didn't get what that was about either, but it did set off a personal synch-storm for me involving Dennis Quaid's movie roles and current events in my part of the world, but that is for another future post.
To put the pieces all together for that post you'll need to know my next post will feature the late wife of 'Dragonheart''s Sean Connery, the date she passed away (Oct 6th), a young shark attack victim in the state of Queensland who lost her leg recently because of it, and Dennis Quiad's other movie roles.
I kind of think Dennis Quaid and Sean Connery's acting roles tie into this old Richard Arrowsmith sync film, too -
The Sync Serpent 1 
Here are a few clues to get you started until I write that post and give you the rest of the puzzle pieces -
Queensland's Jaws 2?
Dennis Quaid as Mike Brody in 'Jaws 3-D'
But the main thing I wanted to share in this post was that Dennis Quaid is going to play Ronald Reagan in a future movie.
42 Minutes: 04.17.12 Episode 27: Tim Murphy
It was sad to hear Tim tell of losing his mother and siblings in an arson fire in the above '42 Minutes: Episode 27' podcast.
I also stumbled across an actor named Tim Murphy whose
100th movie role looks rather synchromystic when it comes to the subject of three Tim Murphys.

No comments:

Post a Comment