Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 6, 2018

See You on the Other Side Podcast #221 – THE IMAGINAL REALM: ACTIVE DREAMING AND SYNCHRONICITIES WITH ROBERT MOSS

It's November 6th over here in Australia (about an hour away from November 7th here in Queensland right now) and we are about a day ahead of the USA where it is probably still November 5th in some parts and I just listened to the latest
'See You on the Other Side' podcast featuring Robert Moss -
221THE IMAGINAL REALM: ACTIVE DREAMING AND SYNCHRONICITIES WITH ROBERT MOSS
Today is/was Melbourne Cup Day in Robert Moss' Hometown of Melbourne, Australia and it was pretty much underwater.
Melbourne Cup Day deluge causes flash flooding and vehicle rescues across city
On the right track to the racetrack?
Maybe you should row your boat
?
The Synchromysticism of October 6th and Six Degrees of Dennis Quaid?
My winning $540
Melbourne Cup ticket today
I like Robert Moss and I've enjoyed the books that I have read of his, but I don't believe in the "parallel worlds/universe" theory, as amusing as it may be to ponder.
Robert Moss About Coincidences & Synchronicities
#23
I thought it was rather synchronistic that Robert brought up the dominatrix who sat next to him on the plane, as I've been keeping a newspaper from October 9th to use a couple of news stories for when I had finished Gordon White's book 'The Chaos Protocols' (which I now have finished reading) and there was a story about a scientist who kept a riding crop around the office.
I wasn't going to use the "having an office whip around" newspaper story, I was going to use two stories on "the other side" of the newspaper.
I was/am going to use the news story about the new $50 note and how it is made for the blind, which seems kind of appropriate after reading Gordon's book. 
I haven't seen one of these new notes yet ... or felt one either for that matter (and considering we Aussies call them pineapples, feeling one could be a bit painful I would imagine;-).
But I did put an old $50 note on the nose of the winner of the cup today and got 10 of them back.
The Rough End of the PINEapple?
Cricketing legend’s
  
surfing close call
And I was/am going to use the story of the cricketer who was surfing along on the crest of a wave and got dumped nearly breaking his neck on a sandBANK;-)
That seemed to go with the current economic climate and Gordon's book, too:-)
Just keep swimming and don't jump the financial shark.
2018 and that Sinking/Synching Feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment