Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 22, 2018

The ET Contact Phenomenon and the Fear of Clowns and Doctors?

I listened to an Alexis Brooks talk this morning called -
ET Contact - Is This a MASS Phenomenon?
And while I'm not into the UFO stuff much myself and consider myself a bit of a fence-sitter on the UFO/alien phenomena as being "real", I still found Alexis talk interesting from a Jungian "unconscious collective" perspective.
I like how Alexis says that she doesn't know how far away the Cosmic Consciousness Conference venue is away from most Australians, because if you tried to pick a venue as far away as possible from most Australians, that would be it.
I wouldn't mind hearing Alexis' talk, but I won't be heading out there in the middle of summer, as much as that area is on my bucket list.
When I visit that area, I want to do it when it is cooler.
Plus, the rest of those speakers and talks don't appeal to me.
Watching the stars sounds cool though to me, not to watch for UFOs, but because there are no major cities out there, so you would get a great view of the stars without the city light pollution of the capital cities of Oz.
The American conference sounds far more attractive to me with the speakers Alexis mentioned in that You Tube.
I listened to the latest 'Rune Soup' podcast (above) and it dealt with similar themes -
TALKING RETROCAUSATION AND FEELING THE FUTURE WITH DR ERIC WARGO
Maybe Alexis should have a talk with Dr Eric Wargo on her show, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment