Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 27, 2019

The Prince of Comedy?

Watching 'The Crown' season 3, I couldn't help but think of the recent 'Joker' movie when seeing Prince Charles at the make-up mirror at the end of episode 6:-)
Being an Australian citizen and as much as I feel a bit sorry for Prince Charles, I would rather see Prince William as the next 
King of England (and Australia).
Not that I'm a Royalist nor an Anti-Royalist, but William and Kate on the throne would get my vote ... not that you get to vote a royal in or out ... over Charles and Camilla.
There goes my invite to the palace ... and maybe my head;-)
93? QEII's current age, or a Thelemic greeting?-)
Time for a New Lion King?
More like Joker Poker, that is:-)
Are You Seriously Joking Me, Romeo und Julia '70?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment