Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 25, 2021

Watching the Watchmen and the Fireworks?

I noticed that I got in-between two opposing American blogger reviews of Katy Perry's Inauguration fireworks performance over at the 'Watching the Watchmen' blog:-) 
Music Monday: Firework Edition
I'm gonna side with Dorothy here, since Chris gave Bruce a baggin' in his post, and that's almost on par with trash talking me about my mother ... and she is nowhere near as good as Bruce ... when it comes to singing and playing the guitar:-)
Squeezed by Burning Fingers
The irony is that fireworks originated in China, just like something else that's been in the headlines all year.
The earliest fireworks came from China during the Song dynasty (960–1279).
And what were the Bidens dressed as?
A Yin/Yang or chess pieces?-)

UPDATE: January 26th, 2021
I'm listening to a 'Speaking of Jung' Quarantine episode featuring Mike Clelland from the 'Hidden Experience' blog, while I'm looking at "firework mandalas" at a German lady named Laura's website:-)
Boom ... boom
!

No comments:

Post a Comment