Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 20, 2023

By Jove! Jake's Synchromystic Jupiter Mission? ♃🌠

The king of
synchromysticism Jake Kotze has taken his mission to Tik Tok platforms in the short video loop form I noticed at a recent visit to his You Tube channel.
I must say that I prefer Jake's longer synch You Tube videos that Jake has been famous for over the years that I have followed him, but hey (Zeus?), I guess you have to move with the times when it comes to synchromysticism, right?-)
The Secret Life of Puppets and AI?πŸ€–πŸ“±πŸ“²
Jupiter Gets Hit on Jake Kotze's Birthday?!
Field Guide to the Planets
As fate would have it, I've just reached the Jupiter lecture in 'The Great Courses' lecture series 'A Field Guide to the Planets':-)
The last 'A Field Guide to the Planets' episode I watched was about asteroids -

No comments:

Post a Comment