Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 16, 2023

Happy Birthday PKD ... and Arthur C. Clarke and Bill Hicks?🎂🛸

December 16th
is the birthday of Philip K Dick and 
Arthur C. Clarke and Bill Hicks.
Confessions of a Crap Artist
I love Bill Hicks' work and can't say I'm much of a fan of Clarke's stuff (I'm a big Kubrick fan and love Kubrick's movie of 2001 though) but PKD I think while having some good ideas for others to build on story wise, was a crap artist.
9/11 Screening of 2001: A Space Odyssey?
In my study of
Dick, I can't see why people see him as some kind of prophet, when the guy was just a paranoid religious nut with a drug problem.
The latest Dick library book I'm reading
Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said: The Curious Synchronicity of Philip K. Dick?🚔👮🚨

No comments:

Post a Comment