Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 3, 2023

The Man in the High Castle Had to Have Been Written by Dick Using the I Ching? πŸ€‘

I finished reading PKD's book 'The Man in the High Castle' Friday (December 1st) and have to say it was one of the worst novels I have read.
I started thinking Dick must have written this book the way the Grasshopper book in the novel was written ... through the I Ching.
But I don't think Dick knew how to use it if he did.
How Dick won the Hugo Award for this book is beyond me and I certainly don't want to read the novels it beat that year.
Episode #16 - The Man in the High Castle
I had planned on watching all seasons of the Amazon TV series after reading the book, but now after reading the book I'm not sure that I should bother.
Dick is next to Dickens in my local library,
what a
cosmic joke that is:-P
PKD was Cracked?πŸ₯šπŸ³
Funny thing in hindsight was I took Dick's book back to the library on Friday (December 1st) and as I'm driving to the library listening to a local FM station (4MMM) they were talking to a bloke who had rung the station saying how he married a German woman, and that part of the German Christmas tradition was giving books as presents on Christmas eve.
Tripple M (Brisbane)
And when I stepped into the library there was a Christmas tree made out of library books:-)
December: Time to Start Thinking About Getting New 2024 Calendars?πŸ“…πŸ—“πŸŽ„πŸΎ

No comments:

Post a Comment