Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 24, 2023

Dixie Chicks Founding Member Laura Lynch Dies in a Car Crash Days Before Christmas?πŸŽ„

The local Queensland media has been bringing attention to the deaths on Queensland roads around the Christmas/New Year period and now I see in the news another tragic death on the roads, but this time in the USA.
I can't say that I was ever a fan of 'The Dixie Chicks/The Chicks' music, as it just wasn't my thing as far as music goes, and not because of the controversy about W and what a dick they thought he was.
Laura Lynch left the band years ago I see, but one of the last venues 'The Dixie Chicks/The Chicks' played at this year was a winery at Mt. Cotton not far from where I live, and it is located on a road which has a reputation of being one of, if not the deadliest road for car crash deaths in and around Brisbane, which I have written about on this blog before -
The Chicks
I didn't go to their Mt. Cotton show in October, but I have been thinking of going to James Taylor's show there next April, and which I wrote about in this recent post -
Cyclone Jasper and Queensland?πŸŒ€☔

No comments:

Post a Comment