Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 18, 2023

Well, It Looks Like They Can Make a Good Movie from a Crap Book?πŸŽ₯πŸ“–πŸ’©

I recently watched 'The Extraordinary Journey of the Fakir' on SBS OnDemand before it left the streaming platform and was surprised that I didn't hate it like I hated the book that I wrote about in this old post - 
I never even realized that a movie of the book was made.
Especially one starring Erin Moriarty. 
I've been reading and watching a lot of Sherlock Holmes lately, so the name Moriarty has been coming up in my world quite a bit lately:-) 
Not to mention the name "My Cocaine" -
Michael Caine Sounds Like "My Cocaine" in a Cockney Accent?πŸ˜€
I think I have only seen one movie that Erin starred in and that was 'Blood Father', right before my own father passed away unexpectedly -
My father was a taxi driver for most of his working life, and I hate UBER and what they did to the taxicab industry, so I found this section of the movie amusing:-)
And of course, the movie director had to add this little dig at cabbies.
And guess what the first commercial played was after this scene in the movie?
F#cking UBER!
And on a personal synchromystic note, bearing in mind that I worked for a "Swedish Furniture" store for most of my working life, I just happened to be reading Anna McGahan's semi-fictious autobiographical book 'Immaculate' when I saw this movie was available to watch for free on my TV.
Anna is a Bi-sexual "Christian" actress, so you might want to watch Jake's synchromystic film starring Erin Moriarty and a ring once more.
I wrote about Anna's book in this recent post -
Cyclone Jasper and Queensland?πŸŒ€☔
So, the following scene from 
'The Extraordinary Journey of the Fakir' I found amusing, since I was reading Anna's book at the time.
Life can be funny, as well as tragic, and this scene below is how I reflect on my current life:-)
And I probably still am ... just ask my ex-wife, who I think is a way bigger one than me;-)
Kingfishers, Weddings, Rings and Superstitions?

No comments:

Post a Comment