Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 9, 2023

Ryan O’Neal, Star of 'What's Up Doc', 'Love Story' and 'Paper Moon' Passes Away in 2023, the Year of the Rabbit?πŸ₯•πŸ•³πŸ‡

I just saw the news of
Ryan O'Neal's passing today (we're a day ahead of the USA over here in Australia) over at the 'Log 24' blog.

UPDATE: December 9th, 2023
Love Story (1970)
I just watched 'Love Story' today for the first time in my life, and of course I only watched it today because I had heard the news about Ryan O'Neal's passing today (December 8th, 2023, American time).
But what a perfect synchromystic day for me to personally watch this movie for the first time in my life.
And being a fan of John Lennon's songs, I find it rather synchromystic that O'Neal passed away on the anniversary of John's murder.
The movie even opens with O'Neal mentioning the Beatles>;-)
And 'Love Story' could even be seen as a Christmas movie, as the catch phrase of the movie "love is never having to say you're sorry" is said just before seeing Ryan's character selling Christmas trees.
I also find it ironic that 'Love Story' is also a story about the pride a son and father have about not being able to admit that they love one another ... not to mention Tatum, who in my opinion is Ryan's most famous child turning 60 in this year of the Water Rabbit>;-)
Oh, and here's a little synchromystic dot for my "old mate" over at 'The Secret Sun' blog to draw a paranoid line through, Ryan's old man passed away on August 29th>;-) 
THE END?

No comments:

Post a Comment