Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 17, 2023

Barack & Michele Obama Serve as Executive Producers on 'Leave the World Behind'?πŸŒŽπŸš€

I watched the
Netflix movie 'Leave the World Behind' at my son's house last night, because I had read a four out of five-star review of the movie in my local newspaper a few weeks back when it hit Australian cinema screens.
We were going to see the movie at the cinema until he told me he had a Netflix subscription, and it was up on Netflix already.
Which was just as well, because I didn't think it would have been worth seeing at the cinema after I had watched it.
I would be flat out giving it 3 out of 5 stars to be honest.
I did find it interesting that Barack & Michele Obama serve as Executive Producers on 'Leave the World Behind', though.
And that the movie was released on November 22nd at the cinema and December 8th on Netflix
Click on the link on those dates above if those dates don't ring a bell in your head.
Being an Australian beer drinker, I couldn't help but see the deer popping up in the movie as product placement:-)
What is it with Butcher
Birds
and Pizza?πŸ•πŸ…
And maybe I've been reading too many crappy
PKD stories lately, but I couldn't help thinking Dick had his fingers all over the
 'Leave the World Behind' movie script for some reason;-)
Or maybe because I watched the movie on his birthday that influenced my judgement somewhat;-)
Happy Birthday PKD ... and Arthur C. Clarke and Bill Hicks?πŸŽ‚πŸ›Έ
Plus, I read yesterday that Matthew Perry had excessive amounts of 
Horse Tranquilizer or K in his system at the time of his death on October 28th ... which just happened to be Julia Roberts' birthday.
What a Dick?!
Anyway, that's enough movie watching for me this weekend, as I have to get reading my PKD library book, as it's due back soon.
What Happened During 2-3-74?πŸ€·πŸ¦‰
And whatever you do don't go telling my old paranoid mate over at 'The Secret Sun' blog about Julia drinking a Starbucks coffee in 'Leave the World Behind' or he'll be writing about Julia being a siren next;-)
Down 'The Secret Sun Institute' Rabbit Hole and Jaws Will Drop in 2023?πŸ‡πŸ¦ˆπŸ•³πŸ°
And let's not forget that Kevin Bacon is in this movie as a prepper, which technically makes every actor in this movie one degree away from Kevin Bacon, if I've done my sums correctly?-)
Turning 6 Degrees Down to 2 Degrees
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (1988) 
and Bedtime Story (1964
)
Ironically, the same podcast episode (above) I mentioned the hosts saying that Michael Caine said to say his name in a Cockney accent would be "my cocaine", also mention to say bacon in a Jamaican accent would be to say "beer can":-)
Cheers 🍻
Michael Caine Sounds Like "My Cocaine" in a Cockney Accent?πŸ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment