Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 24, 2023

Saltburn is Just About a Dirty Rotten Scoundrel Trying to Get His Rocks Off? πŸ›€πŸ’ΈπŸ€‘

I remember seeing the trailer for this movie at the cinema and thought "not for me thanks" and then I read a news story/promotion today and decided to have a watch, as I have an Amazon Prime subscription once more.
I was righter than I thought the first time I saw the trailer, as this movie is one sick puppy,
And while I'd like to say don't throw the baby out with the bathwater when it comes to this movie, saying that might just make me sick again when I think of this movie.
Saltburn (2023)
This movie makes Babylon look like a Disney movie, I think.
And maybe that movie only comes to mind since I noticed in the credits that Margot Robbie and her hubby were producers on this movie.
I was surprised to see Richard E. Grant with a starring role in this movie, too -
Richard E Grant and Dispatches from Elsewhere?πŸ“¨πŸŽ„πŸ“²
I'm sure this film will become a cult hit just because of those sickly scenes, but I'm glad that I didn't pay money to see this film.
The film even ends with a song I have always hated from the get-go and have hated for various reasons as the years go by, and now I have one more reason to hate it even more.
The main reason I have hated that song, as I was told by a Bali bombing survivor that that was the song playing on the dance floor when the bomb went off -
Unknown Things?
Saltburn reminds me of an R-rated Dirty Rotten Scoundrels movie where the two DR scoundrels are rolled up into one sickening main character -  
THE HUSTLE is a Remake of DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS, which is a Remake of BEDTIME STORY? πŸŽ₯🎬

No comments:

Post a Comment