Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 27, 2023

There's That Butterfly Again? πŸ¦‹πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

It never fails to amaze me how a crow butterfly seems to show up at family gatherings when my mum is with me, no matter what time of the year it is.
On Christmas day at my sister's new place, I saw a crow butterfly fly over the wall and start fluttering around the flowers she has growing on the fence line.
I half-jokingly ask my late father to send a crow butterfly to any family gatherings I attend with mum as a sign that he is still around and most times literally one appears from out of the blue, flutters around close to where me and mum are, then is gone again, with no more showing up again during the gathering.
Happy Mother's Day 2021?
A Butterfly That I Felt Was Worth Crowing About
I was sitting at the table having a few beers on Christmas day, talking to family members when a butterfly caught my eye, and I got up with my phone camera to snap a few shots before it flew off.
My family probably thought I had had one too many beers, seeing me running around the backyard trying to photograph a butterfly:-)
The angle of the sun gave the butterfly a very heavenly appearance, as it made its disappearance for the day.πŸ‘ΌπŸ˜‡
I watched those flowers for a few hours, as I sat talking and drinking at the table and didn't see that butterfly or one like it for the rest of the day.
There is Harmony in Everything, It's a Butterfly Who Waits for the World?

No comments:

Post a Comment