Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 2, 2023

December: Time to Start Thinking About Getting New 2024 Calendars?πŸ“…πŸ—“πŸŽ„πŸΎ

Well, yesterday (December 1st) was officially the start of summer in Australia and the last month of the 2023 calendars.
And in Brisbane it felt like the start of summer too, with a hot humid day capped off with thunderstorms, which put a dampener on the lighting of the Christmas tree outside the Brisbane City Hall last night.
The last time I saw the Christmas tree in person was when I went into the city to get a copy of my birth certificate, which I wrote about here -
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas ... and Hanukkah ... in My Hometown?
This event kicks [kicked] off at
6.20 pm on Friday 1 December
Ironically, there is a picture of the tree on my 2023 wall calendar for the month of December hanging on my kitchen wall.
Steven Rhodes
- Darker Side of Childhood -
Calendar
I'm even thinking about buying a 2024 Steven Rhodes calendar for my spare room, as I've grown fond of Steve's sense of monthly humour, since I wrote this post -
Time to Get Ready for 2023?πŸ‘½πŸ₯³
Looks like I might have to order the 2024 Steve Rhodes calendar from England or America this year when I look around the internet for Australian outlets that are selling them this year.
I guess I'll have to make my mind up before 'Make Up Your Mind Day' (December 31st);-)
If I order the 
2024 Steven Rhodes calendar from England or America, I might just get it in time for Chinese New Year 2024, the Year of the Wood Dragon, my Chinese zodiac sign -
I WANT-WANT a Happy New Year?🐰😸

UPDATE: December 4th, 2023
Young adults living with muscular dystrophy
I saw this young fella on the news tonight and it made me realize that while I'm treading water financially, like most Australians at this time of the year, at least I have my health, touch wood.
Inspiring Melbourne teenager racing
to
record his music before ...
And Dylan is singing John Lennon's Xmas song, which I know is a favourite of my "old mate" Gordon White at the 'Rune Soup' blog, who just can't praise this song enough over at RS;-) 
Maybe Gordo can send a bit of that Shamanic healing 

No comments:

Post a Comment