Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 15, 2023

Buffy Sainte-Marie Pushes Back on Probe into Indigenous Ancestry?🧬

I saw the news from Canada the other day about Buffy being accused of being a "Pretendian", which if true would be rather disappointing and rather puzzling to me, having seen her play live at Woodford in Australia back in 2011, the Year of the Rabbit -
Billy Jack
I had just watched the movie 'Billy Jack' from a DVD I borrowed from my local library last week too, not having seen the movie for some years.
The first time I saw the movie was when I pestered my father to take me and my friends to the drive-in to see it back in the 70s.
All I remembered from back then was the fight and rape scenes and the great theme song cover by Jinx Dawson of 'Coven'.
And who knows what tomorrow brings?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment