Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 26, 2023

What Would Keanu Do ... if He Was Jesus?πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ˜Έ

I found 
'What Would Keanu Do' in an Op Shop a few weeks ago, read it last week and then gave it to my eldest son as a jokey Christmas present yesterday.
I can't say that I'm that much into Keanu movies, apart from the Matrix movies and maybe Bill & Ted and 'A Scanner Darkly', but he seems like a nice bloke.
And I'm more into Buddhism than Jesus, even though Jesus seems like a nice bloke too ... that's if He was actually real;-)
"In 2022, Reeves's recitation of the Beat poem "Pull My Daisy" for a virtual benefit concert for Tibet House US, a nonprofit organization affiliated with the exiled Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, angered Chinese nationalists. Reeves's films have been banned from streaming platforms in China such as iQiyi, Tencent Video and Youku."
And do you think I could find a spoon at the Christmas dinner table yesterday?-)
Fork it! I say;-)
Chris Barsanti doesn't seem to be that much of a fan of Keanu movies any more than I am, when listening to that podcast interview above.
And I can't believe that Chris doesn't want to watch 'Forrest Gump'?!
The Kurt Locker:
The
Kurt Russell Podcast
Ironically, the guys that do the 'Cool Breeze Over the Mountains' podcast also do 'The Kurt Locker' podcast, and they seem to have died at the 1993 movie of Kurt's 'Tombstone'.
The next movie of Kurt's after 'Tombstone', according to Kurt's IMDB credits is 'Forrest Gump' 
Kurt Russell
I wonder 'What Would Keanu Do' if he came across this book in an Op Shop ... and would it be life changing?-)
The Last Book I Read Changed My Life and So Has Every Other Book I Have Read
Or if Kurt Russell came across this book in an Op Shop?-)
I think I prefer Kurt's movie acting credits to Keanu's to be honest -

No comments:

Post a Comment