Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 10, 2023

Maya Hawke's Grandfather Robert Thurman Speaks About Death and Other Stranger Things?☯πŸ‘»

I'm more into
Chinese Buddhism and Taoism (although I'm not a Buddhist or Taoist) than Tibetan Buddhism, but I found this recent 'New Thinking Allowed' episode above featuring Uma Thurman's father, titled 'Liberation Between Death and Rebirth with Robert Thurman' an interesting interview, as to what he believes about life and death.
I find life the more mysterious of the two.

UPDATE: December 11, 2023
I'm curious to know what
Maya thinks of her grandfather's theories about reincarnation, because while you can pick your friends, do you get to pick your family?-)

Personally, on some level I feel you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment