Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 20, 2023

Sydney Sweeney Brings Sheer Glamour to Anyone But You?πŸ‘€πŸ˜

I wrote in my last post about being on a Bryan Brown movie and TV show watching binge at the moment and it looks like I'll have to go watch Sydney Sweeney in 'Anyone But You' at the cinema next week, because Bryan plays Roger in that movie:-)
Sydney Sweeney wows in sheer backless gown
 on Aussie red carpet
It probably won't be the end of the world for me if the storyline is garbage, as being a straight male I'm sure I'll enjoy the scenery at least;-)
Sydney Sweeney brings sheer
glamour
to Anyone But You premiere
Immaculate (Expected April 25, 2024)
And on a personal syncromystic note, I just wrote about reading actress Anna McGahan's semi-fictious autobiographical novel 'Immaculate' and here is Sydney Sweeney starring in a movie by the same name coming out on April 25th, which is ANZAC Day here in Australia.
Cyclone Jasper and Queensland?πŸŒ€☔

No comments:

Post a Comment