Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 20, 2023

The Gospel of Philip K. Dick?⛪

I must confess that
I'm sick to death of reading and listening to PKD stories and don't even think I can force myself to read the rest of the library book of his I borrowed, and is due back today, if I don't get the loan extended.
I probably shouldn't have listened to the 'Dickheads' podcast episode where they discussed the book 'Lies Inc.' and how much they did or didn't like it -
Everyone Seems to Have a Dick Story?πŸ“š
DickHeads Podcast: Episode #29 -
Lies Inc. - with D. Harlan Wilson
I must say though that listening to them talk up Dick's trippy book '
The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch' and 
Episode #25 - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
- with J. David Osborne
I just don't know if I should read it in paperback form or listen to this eight and a half hour You Tube below?
 And the 'Dickheads' do make 'The Transmigration of Timothy Archer' sound like an interesting read in this You Tube below.
So maybe once I get over the Lies (Inc.) things will start getting more interesting as far as Dick goes as an author?
What Happened During 2-3-74?πŸ€·πŸ¦‰

No comments:

Post a Comment