Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 14, 2023

Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said: The Curious Synchronicity of Philip K. Dick?๐Ÿš”๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿšจ

I haven't read 'Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said' and probably won't.
I just wanted the 'Cliff Notes' version of the book before I really get into reading Dick's exegesis.
I can't say I'm a fan of Dick's works, but as a pop-cultural phenomena he makes for an interesting study.
Everyone Seems to Have a Dick Story?๐Ÿ“š

UPDATE: December 15th, 2023
And let's not forget that this
Saturday is PKD's birthday ... along with Arthur C. Clarke and Bill Hicks.
It's also Barbie and Barney Backlash Day on the 16th of December;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment