Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 7, 2024

Writing in Diaries, Keeping Journals and Other Forms of S#it? ✍๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Last Friday (AKA World Smile Day) someone donated a notebook/journal to the thrift shop I volunteer at, and so I decided to buy it for myself and ponder the personal significance of stumbling across such a notebook on World Smile Day, the day that I had already decided to go and see the Joker sequel after work:-)
Which I have already written about seeing in this recent blog post -
Joker: Folie ร  Deux ... The Joke is on You and Me Dear Cinema Goer ... If You Went to See This Film for Entertainment? ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿคก๐ŸŽฌ
And apart from the front cover of that notebook above summing up Joker 2 as a movie review, it made me think of another movie I watched recently on DVD that was nearly as bad called 'The Emoji Movie'.  
While I do agree with most of the critics as far as 'The Emoji Movie' goes, I would much rather see that movie again, than to sit through Joker 2 again.
The poo emoji notebook just has ruled lines over a poo emoji for you to write whatever it is you want to write in it, so you could use it as a journal, diary or notebook, I guess.
The poop emoji
It probably says a lot about modern society that the poop emoji is so popular in today's pop culture.
"Pile of Poo (๐Ÿ’ฉ), also known informally as the poomoji (slang), poop emoji (American English), or poo emoji (British English), is an emoji resembling a coiled pile of feces, usually adorned with cartoon eyes and a large smile. Originating from Japan, it is used as an expression in various contexts. Some possible uses include: as a response of passive aggressive emotion; for comedic value; as commentary on what's bad; or as its literal meaning. The emoji is in the Miscellaneous Symbols and Pictographs Unicode block: U+1F4A9 ๐Ÿ’ฉ PILE OF POO.
A smiling and steaming pile of poo emoji first appeared in the set of 90 emoji for the J-Phone released in 1997."
The Emoji Movie
Patrick Stewart
"The icon is a character in 2017's The Emoji Movie, voiced by Patrick Stewart."
The Emoji Story is something I'll explore in a future post maybe?
The Emoji Story
Butt, this post is more about the s#it that people write and record in their lives about their lives or POV on life:-)
I had listened to the BBC podcast 'The Forum' of the episode called 'The Diary: A Life Page by Page' and it got me to thinking of the blogging craze that I joined years ago to be a part of "The Synch Community":-)   
The Watching the Watchmen Blog
There's not a lot of us "Synch Bloggers" left now, by the looks, but some of us are still recording our thoughts on life for those who care ... or just want to have a laugh at us loonies:-)
October 04, 2024 SubStack Outpost
Some of the old 
"Synch Bloggers" like Jack Heart are jumping ship now to Substack or keeping a foot in both online journaling worlds I see. 
I guess I'm too "old school" when it comes to blogging to be bothered about changing to new fads that will eventually fade as well, like Substack.
Showing posts sorted by relevance
 for query Upside down
Come Join Us in the Upside Down 
I guess not all journalling on the net is a permanent record, hey Chris?-)
Some blogs just ain't relevant anymore, unless you are just after a laugh at what s#it people think is important to record in their lives, right Chris?-)
As for writing my thoughts in a book, I think I'll be re-donating this blank book back to the thrift shop next time I'm there, for someone else to record their thoughts or "brain droppings" as the late George Carlin would say:-)
Ironically, the book I'm reading at the moment is more or less in the form of a diary:-)
1001 Books I Must Read Before I Die ... Including the Banned Ones?๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿšซ

No comments:

Post a Comment