Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 26, 2024

The Apple as a Symbol of Forbidden/Secret Knowledge ? ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

Yesterday, in
Australia at least (In Australia, as the day usually falls during school holidays, Australian states and territories celebrate on the last Friday of October each year instead), was 'World Teachers' Day' and I had been meaning to write a post about the symbol of the apple as a stand in for knowledge ... or f
orbidden/secret knowledge for many months now.
Maggie Smith Disappears from This Mortal Coil?๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿงน๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ™€
UFO History 2023 with Mike Clelland
and Aaron Gulyas
KnOWLedge?-)
Someone donated a set of figures yesterday to the Op Shop I work at and one of the figures was this teacher pictured above, so I bought it to donate to a neighbourhood book library in my area next time I'm driving past it, as well as my 'The Heart of Rock & Roll - The Best of Huey Lewis and the News', as I'd rarely play it anyway -
Do You Believe in ... Synchromysticism?๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŒฉ⏰๐Ÿ’ฟ๐ŸŽฌ
Something I recently donated to the Op Shop:-)
The Windmills of My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment