Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 24, 2024

Do You Believe in ... Synchromysticism?๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ—ฒ⏰๐Ÿ„ญ๐ŸŽฌ

On Monday someone donated a few CDs to the Op Shop I work at and one of those CDs was 'The Heart of Rock & Roll - The Best of Huey Lewis and the News', with track 1 being 'The Power of Love' and the last track #17 being 'Back in Time', both songs featured on the 'Back to the Future' soundtrack.
And what I had forgotten was that Monday was October 21st (AKA Back to the Future Day):-)
October 21 is Back to the Future Day ... If You Can Travel Back to 2015 That is?⏰
I had been thinking how last year in October my forklift ticket was up for renewal, and I didn't bother to renew it at the time and was told that I had one year from that date to pay the renewal fee, or I would have to be retested to get the licence back if I wanted to drive a forklift again.
I let it slide as I had been driving forklifts for just about all of my working life and had had enough of that type of working for a living.
The last time I needed a
forklift ticket was around 10 years ago and ironically the place started going broke and I was made redundant on the actual 
Back to the Future Day -
My "Back to the Future" Day  
My BTTF ticket from October 21st, 2015
And I was one of those sync-heads who worked on that Did BTTF Predict 911 You Tube above.
BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11?
I only realized it was 
Back to the Future Day on Monday when someone mentioned it on the radio that was playing in the background as we sorted through donations, so when I realized it was BTTF Day I ended up buying the CD:-)
Even though I rarely play the CDs that I have gathered throughout my lifetime and still own any more.
My Effort to Wreck The Type Casting of My Own Doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment