Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 10, 2024

Chasing the Dragon in 2024 with David Plate, Chris Knowles and Two Other Blokes I Don't Know?๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ•ณ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ

I saw that Chris Knowles was on a podcast with my old mate David Plate (because Chris has to let you know about every podcast that someone invites him on at his own blog) at the 'Sync Tank'.
The Secret Sun in the Sync Tank
Synchromystic Stuff
'Sync Tank' doesn't really float my boat, as far as podcasts that I like to listen to regularly goes, but it's good to hear what Dave is up to from time to time, since the apparent demise of the 'Sync Book Gang'.
Down the Rabbit Hole with David Charles Plate in 2023, the Year of the Water Rabbit?๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ•ณ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ
And as much as I'm a fan of Kubrick films, I can't ever see myself getting a KUBRICK tattoo like that one on Dave's left forearm:-)
9/11 Screening of 2001: A Space Odyssey?
My left forearm is booked in for getting a Brisbane Lions 2024 tattoo placed on it by the end of this month:-)
I Wonder if "Synchromystic" Chris Knowles Will Be Doing a Deep Dive into the 2024 AFL Grand Final and Katy Perry? ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒŽ

No comments:

Post a Comment