Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 8, 2024

How Would You Represent Synchronicity as an Emoji ... A Plate of Shrimp? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฆ

Having recently watched
The "meh" Emoji Movie starring Patrick Stewart in one of his shittiest roles ever as the poop emoji and then watching a doco about how proposed emojis get the official nod to become real emojis, I thought how would you come up with an emoji to represent the idea of a synchronicity, or use an existing one as a stand in amongst so called syncheads? 
I guess skeptics of synchronicity would say just re-use the poop emoji?๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

Writing in Diaries, Keeping Journals and Other Forms of S#it? ✍๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ’ฉ

The Emoji Story
I've put in a few searches to see if there is an emoji for synchronicity, but I'm yet to find one.
Synchronicity Emojis?
I'll have to rest my head on my
poop pillow and sleep on this problem.
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜œ
Plate of Shrimp/Prawns and the Raw Prawn/Trickster

No comments:

Post a Comment