Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 20, 2024

A Word Salad Podcast Chess Game Between Two Paranoids at Each End of the Salad Bowl? ๐ŸŽค ♕๐Ÿ˜‡♙๐Ÿฅ—♛๐Ÿ˜ˆ♟๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ‘…

I listened to the latest
free section of the THC podcast featuring Jasun Horsley, who in my humble misguided by the DEVIL opinion has gone ... to use an expression my old 'The Secret Sun' mate Chris Knowles doesn't like me saying about him ... all Doreen Virtue on us lately:-)
Just watching the wheels go round?
Whatever Happened to Doreen Virtue?
I like Jasun as a person and have written about him before on my blog, but he has always come across a very paranoid person to me with some rather strange beliefs, and now he has found Christianity, but is not a Christian by the sounds of his latest THC chat.
Always Record 103:
Kubrickon with Jasun Horsley and Mark LeClair
I'd like to hear a word salad podcast chess match between Horsely, Knowles, Carlwood and Virture as they all tell each other how the other is wrong and which hell they are going to end up in:-)
I personally don't believe in an everlasting Biblical hell, but I guess that we are all heading there if you listen to most of these guys above, according to whatever Belief System they believe in this week;-)
Chasing the Dragon in 2024 with David Plate, Chris Knowles and Two Other Blokes I Don't Know?๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ•ณ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ
Hey Jasun, I noticed that Greg released this latest podcast in OCTOber;-)
Jake Kotze | Synchromysticism, Mega-Rituals, & The One Mind?๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ’๐ŸŒ“๐ŸŒ”๐ŸŒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ
'Race to Witch Mountain'
And as for Whitley Strieber, I've written a few posts about him on my blog as well, but "That's Conspirotainment" as they say about Hollywood;-) -
Whitley Strieber Made a Cameo in Race to Witch Moutain?๐ŸŒ„๐Ÿ›ธ

No comments:

Post a Comment