Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 12, 2024

DOG SYMBOLISM IN DREAMS AND POP CULTURE?๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿถ

I just listened to the latest 'This Jungian Life' podcast episode about dog symbolism pretty much just after finishing the last book I read, 'The Hound of the Baskervilles' written by Arthur Conan Doyle, which I wrote about in this recent post -
I'm more of a cat person than a dog person I must admit if I had to make a choice, which I don't have to really, having 'owned' both animals as pets in my past ... or vice versa;-) 
I must admit also that I fear big dogs, having been bitten and chased by them when young.
Unpacking 'The Wolfen' and Other Strieber Stories?๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘พ
But
I also fear big cats like lions and tigers, and you would get me going near them unless they were behind bars ... I like when I saw them at Australia Zoo -
I don't seem to have many significant or disturbing dreams, and I feel that maybe I don't have to, up to this point in time, because "the universe" shows me the signs I need to pay attention to in my waking life through symbols that show up significantly randomly, just like they do for "The Owl Guy" ... although he still gets them in his dreams it seems to me -
The Wild Wild Life of Talking Heads ... and Owl Messages?
I'd like to
hear the 
'This Jungian Lifeteam tackle ladder and cat symbols in dreams soon ... and maybe owls, as well:-)
Somewhere on Euphomet via a Search for the Owl Guy and Some Real Owls?

No comments:

Post a Comment