Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 13, 2024

Winding your way down on Baker Street? ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš†๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘ฎ

To me
Baker Street is synonymous with the home of the fictional detective of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's imagination and Gery Rafferty's song from the 70s.
And around the time I was to read or was reading Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's 'The Hound of the Baskervilles' a tin of Walker's shortbread biscuits in the shape of a double-decker bus went on sale for a limited time at my local Aldi supermarket, so I bought a tin for a keepsake.
Baker Street?
I found it ironic that a company named Walker's would use bus passengers instead of people walking instead of riding on a bus ... lazy sods:-)
They could have made a tin with people walking their dogs down Baker Street maybe?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment