Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 19, 2024

Earth: A Love Story: UFOs and The Goddess?๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿคฐ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ

When I bought my Virgin keyring pictured above from a tattoo parlour, I thought, where have I seen that image before, apart from the usual Roman Catholic sources?
The Role of the (Tattoo) Artist?๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฆˆ
Episode 59: UFOs
and The Goddess
Then it dawned on me that Mike Clelland's friend Robin Lassiter uses a similar image as her avatar for her own podcast, 'Earth: A Love Story'.
Robin Lassiter—author of
Earth: A Love Story
I don't know what to make of Robin when I hear her tell her story.
She is an enigma to me, although an entertaining one at that.
Somewhat like a Debbie Downer Slam poet to me.
PLUM Love Stories? ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ–ค
Just like my old mate Trent Dalton, I believe everyone has an interesting story to tell about their life ... but just how true their story is to life might be another story entirely, no matter how truthful they are trying to be while telling their story.
Same goes with Chris Bledsoe's story ... not that I have read it yet, but I have heard him talk about it quite a bit on various podcasts, including his own son's.

No comments:

Post a Comment