Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 3, 2024

Jake Kotze | Synchromysticism, Mega-Rituals, & The One Mind?๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ’๐ŸŒ“๐ŸŒ”๐ŸŒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ

Did
Greg release this THC Jake Kotze interview on the eve of the new moon for some ritualistic intent on his part ... or did "the universe" just plan it for him that way?-)
OCTober?-)
Over here in Australia it was already October 3rd when Greg uploaded this episode, which is the day that Joker 2 starts in Australia.
Will JOKER 2 Have Most of the Clocks Set to 11:11 Again?⏰๐Ÿคก
But I'll wait until October 4th in Australia to see it like America:-)
In
America the movie is released on 'World Smile Day':-)
Thank God it'll be 'World Smile Day' or should that be TGIF?-)
So, what's your game at THC Greg Carlwood?
Jokes aside ... if that's possible on this planet ... it's good to hear my favourite synchead Jake Kotze getting his viewpoint across (which is pretty much my own viewpoint at this point of my life, too) on such a paranoid podcast show.
I only listened to the free first hour of the podcast, and while I wouldn't mind hearing the rest of it, I ain't paying money to these jokers like Greg, Alan Green and Christopher Knowles who put up paywalls and try to monetize "Synchromysticism" for their own egotisical gain
And on a Prez note, yesterday I was shopping in Aldi and stumbled across this Barbie Pez Prez:-)
So, I guess it's your move Carlwood you Illuminati puppet ... your f#ckin' move:-)
Francis Sunk All of His Own Money on Megalopolis?๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿค‘

UPDATE: October 4th, 2024
Yesterday after listening to
Greg's THC talk with Jake, I go to work and while sorting out donations at the Op Shop I work at, I found someone had donated a purple plastic octopus, which to me had an abstract map of Australia and New Zealand on its face, so I placed it above my plastic eye, which I wrote about in this recent post -
All Seeing Eyes? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™„

No comments:

Post a Comment