Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 2, 2024

Francis Sunk All of His Own Money on Megalopolis?๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿค‘

To be honest, I probably wouldn't have gone to see Francis Ford Coppola's movie 'Megalopolis' if I hadn't have listened to the latest 'ChillPak Hollywood Hour' podcast, where Phil and Dean seem to praise the movie.
Megalopolis (2024)
I haven't made up my mind yet whether I like it or not, as I would have to maybe see it another 3 times to take it all in from the fable angle.
I don't know how much Francis will get back from my $9:-P
There's a lot to unpack.
But I didn't hate it.
I was the only person in the cinema for that session, so it felt like a private screening:-)
Serendipity?
Darren (me) about to enjoy a Serendipity all by myself:-)
The Roman Circus Never Ended?๐Ÿคก๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ•ณ๐ŸŽช๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŒ

No comments:

Post a Comment