Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 1, 2024

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Halloween ... in Australia? ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

We don't officially celebrate Halloween in Australia, as I seem to say every year, but the $upermarket$ sure do.
This Jungian Halloween?๐Ÿ“•๐ŸŽƒ
They even have Caramello Koala packs on sale just for the American season of Halloween here in Australia
The koalas look like they have just survived being mowed down as road kill:-)
These chocolate koalas seem to get smaller every time I buy them:-)
And there sure doesn't seem to be as much caramel inside them anymore?
I can't figure out if the makers of this treat are trying to trick me, as far as my childhood memories go of eating these treats?
They may be smaller, but they can still be sickening if you eat too many of them at once:-P
The $430 Million Dollar Question?๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿค‘

UPDATE: October 1st, 2024
I went to the cinema today (well, I went to get a tattoo, but had to make a booking to get it done on another day) and saw 'Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice' again, as well as 'Megalopolis'.
The Good Mourning Podcast is Back and on September 6th?๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿฆ‹
The first time I saw 'Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice'
And I saw a poster for a movie called 'Rippy's Gone Rogue', which is obviously a piss take coming out for Halloween on the much beloved (by me anyway) 'Skippy the Bush Kangaroo'.
Personally, I'd like to see the movie 'Skippy vs Rippy' where Sonny and Skip have to outsmart Rippy in the bush:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment