Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 2, 2024

What's with Harry's Day-o (Banana Boat Song) in the Beetlejuice Movie/s?๐ŸŒ๐Ÿšฃ

Did someone say, "plate of shrimp"?-)
I must admit that I was never a fan of the first
'
Beetlejuice' until I watched it right through before seeing the second movie, which to me is a much better movie than the original.
But one thing I still don't get was why Harry's Day-o (Banana Boat Song) is in the Beetlejuice Movie/s?
Harry Belafonte Was Born and Passed Away in the Year of the Rabbit?๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‡
I wrote about seeing the second 'Beetlejuice' movie again yesterday in this post - 
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Halloween ... in Australia? ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
And what why did Tim use Jimmy Webb's song 'MacArthur Park' in the second?
Sleepin’ in the Daytime (Words and Music)?
I'm a big fan of Jimmy's music, but 
'MacArthur Parkis one of those songs of his that I'm not really a fan, but having been married in 1988 (the Year of the Dragon) the year the first movie came out and watching the second movie in 2024 (the Year of the Dragon) as I turned 60 and am expecting my first grandchild at the end of this month (a granddaughter), I have a different spin on the song now, vowing never to marry again in this life:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment