Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 12, 2024

GODSHOTS: The Universe is Interactive ... It Wants to Play with Us?⭐๐Ÿ”ญ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿคฉ

I woke up at about 2:30 am this morning needing to get a cup of ice to eat, as I had been out to a Thai restaurant last night to meet and have dinner with my eldest son's partner's parents, who I had not met until last night, because our granddaughter is due to be born near the end of this month.
I couldn't sleep, so I picked up my iPad and did a search for podcast episodes about "synchronicity" and one caught my eye that was uploaded on September 13th, 2024, which happens to be the anniversary date of my late father's passing ... not to mention that this year it fell on a Friday:-)
Crystal Head Vodka, Father's Day and Death
Oops! Miracles or Random Coincidence?
Mental Health Month:
Overcoming the Dark Night of the Soul
I normally would drift off to sleep after listening to a few minutes to any podcast at this hour, but I was so intrigued by the hosts stories about their own lives that I listened right through and then played it again after I had gotten out of bed to start my day. 
This was a live Facebook chat on Zoom, which was recorded on You Tube and uploaded on Apple Podcasts I gather by the confusion in the episode?
And I couldn't help wondering with Lydia telling the listeners about the perils of aging actresses in Hollywood whether she has seen the movie 'The Substance' yet?
Listening to the Latest Weird Studies Podcast After Watching The Substance the Night Before?๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I found it rather ironic that a pair of recovering alcoholics (by their own admission in that podcast episode) would host a show about "synchronicity" called GODSHOTS, considering that Carl Jung had a hand in getting AA going in the first place -  
Battling Booze Addiction in Australia?
I've been a drinker for most of my adult life and have never battled addiction or been to
AA and rarely let alcohol get the better of me.

But I have seen drink wreck lives of those who can't keep it under control and not just the drinker's own lives, but the life of innocents around them.
I'm not big into prayer, as I believe "God" runs the show, and who am I to try and influence "God" from down here with my small POV of the "big picture" anyway.
But one of my favourite prayers is the AA prayer, which I bought as a 2024 wall calendar to replace the calendar my sister gave me last Christmas -
Time to Get Ready for 2023?๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿฅณ
I had to move the wall calendar into my bedroom recently, as my youngest son just sold his unit and is moving into the spare room where the calendar was hanging.
And the only hook spare in my bedroom was the one above, and now the hands in prayer are facing my cross on the other wall:-)
I need a glass of communion wine now, as I contemplate all this;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment