Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 21, 2024

PLUM/b? ๐Ÿ‰⬛⬜๐Ÿฆˆ

I watched the first two episodes of
Brendan Cowell's ABC TV series 'PLUM' on ABC iVeiw last night
and couldn't help wondering if PLUM was some kind of Freemasonic reference?-)
PLUM Love Stories? ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ–ค
Freemasonry - Level and Plumb
I haven't read the book yet, but my youngest son (who is a mad Sharkie supporter like I am) bought a copy yesterday afternoon at a local bookstore for us both to read.
After watching two episodes my son said he wanted to read the book first, so I agreed not to watch any more episodes until we have both read the book ... well until he has at least;-)
Boy Swallows ... Plum?

No comments:

Post a Comment