Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 13, 2024

Reincarnation, Retrocausality and Synchronicity?⏰๐Ÿชฆ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ผ

This was a
podcast episode featuring 
Sharon Hewitt Rawlette I found in my search for podcast episodes about "synchronicity" last Saturday morning when I found the GODSHOTS episode, which I wrote about here -
Sharon Hewitt Rawlette, PhD —
Beyond Death and so much more
Sharon hangs around with the UFO crowd mainly, so it's good to hear her on a reincarnation podcast show, as I'm a 100% believer in that subject, unlike UFOs, where I'm on the fence there. 
I also found this podcast below about "retrocausality" featuring a guy named Shawn Kevin Jason, who I have not heard of before and he talks a lot of word salad to me, but I am planning a trip to Vegas next year and his UFO sighting he says took place in Vegas ... so shouldn't it be there for me when I visit, as what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas I'm told:-)
The Source and Significance of Coincidences?

2 comments:

  1. A synchronicity like today can only deserve being mostly mundane:

    https://cluelessmagic.wordpress.com/2024/10/13/the-knights-templar-pilgrimage-money-space-and-time/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10/13 is also the name of Chris Carter's (the creator of 'The X-Files') production company name, as well as the date of his birthday.
    So, que the X-Files theme song Maria :-)

    ReplyDelete