Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 23, 2024

John Safran Squatted in Ye's Hollyweird Mansion?๐Ÿก๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

I can't say that I've ever been into Kanye West, and it has nothing to do with my part Jewish heritage either.
Kanye and me — why John Safran
squatted in Ye's Hollyweird mansion
But my old mate John Safran sure seems to be in an unhealthy obsessive way from listening to a recent ABC 'Conversations' podcast to promote his new book 'Squat'.
You old gold-digger John:-)
I thought Kanye would be a GOAT, but it turns out that he was born in the Year of the Snake, since I see he turns 48 next year in the Year of the Snake:-)
I first met John Safran in Brisbane 2005.
Nice of 
Jon Ronson to record it for me in his book
Saint Bob
Not only does Sarah celebrate her birthday the same day as I do, she is also a Dragon like I am:-) 
Taylor Swift is a Snake like Ye is:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment