Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 9, 2026

Area 52: Live Show Portland?🛸🎦

This Area 52 podcast/You Tube above I found interesting, not because of the UFO stories mentioned, which are probably mostly fantasy or flat out lies (except I believe, the Travis Walton story), but because of the synchronicity stories discussed in the show.
Aladdin Theater
This 
Area 52 podcast/You Tube was recorded at the Aladdin Theater in Portland, Oregon, a theatre that I haven't been to, but I have been to Portland and to the Bagdad Theater last year, so I have some good memories of spending time in that city.
To me the phenomena of synchronicity is worth studying more than "UFOlogy".
I wrote about my visit to Portland (and America) in these posts linked below.

No comments:

Post a Comment