Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 5, 2026

How to Celebrate National Cheese Pizza Day on Be Late for Something Day?🧀🍕⏰

I saw that today was
'National Cheese Pizza Day' and since I hardly ever order a cheese pizza when given a choice, I thought I would order a 
cheese pizza with a stuffed crust of cheese before the Brisbane Lions/Sydney Swans game started and then duck into my local supermarket to buy some essential groceries, before picking up my pizza and heading back home to watch the football. 
I had a 15-minute estimate time from Pizza Hut as to when my pizza would be ready and the game was starting in 45 minutes also.
Is pizza considered an Italian or American food these days?-)
I hadn't planned on "celebrating" 'Be Late For Something Day', but the universe had other plans for me it seems, as the line up at the supermarket cash registers were longer for some reason today than I normally encounter, which made me late by about 20-25 minutes after the pizza ready time, and I only just made it home in time for the start of a game that everyone thought the Lions would win easily, but ended up getting smashed and sent into sudden death finals over the next few weeks, while the Swans are in a major semi-final at their home ground in a couple of weeks' time, one game away from the grand final.
Maybe my
Freo mermaid is sinking my team's hope of a third straight grand final appearance/win this year, too?;-)
Fremantle Dockers
The Fremantle Mermaid?🌊🏊⚓🏆

UPDATE: September 14th, 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment