Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 6, 2026

Save the Carnaby's Cockatoo?ðŸĶœ

When me and my son were heading across a park in Fremantle making our way to the Little Creatures brewery we stumbled across some black birds and I couldn't make out what they were until I got up closer and took some photos and discovered that they were some kind of parrot, but one I hadn't seen before to my knowledge.
It wasn't until I ducked into a small room in 'The Roundhouse' to try and get out of the rain, that I picked up a flyer and saw the same bird on it I had seen in the park.
There were some great views of Fremantle from up here if you braved the wind and rain and the call of the sirens:-)
The Roundhouse is the oldest public building in the State of Western Australia according to its website.
If you are ever in 
Fremantle The Roundhouse is well worth checking out, and so are the Carnaby's Black Cockatoos in the park.
I just hope the bird flu doesn't reduce their numbers over the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment