I went to see the movie 'Runner' at the Southbank Cinemas today and saw a big Guide Dog money box next to a movie poster about a cat and thought to myself I wonder if they know that it's 'National Guide Dog Month' and 'Happy Cat Month' this month?
![]() |
| CATalyst Council Celebrates Happy Cat Month |
The movie 'Runner' was filmed in Brisbane and the Gold Coast and some of the scenes were filmed right near this cinema, especially the drone shot flying over the BRISBANE sign at Southbank Parklands.
'Runner' was a much better movie than I was expecting to see to be honest, and I would recommend it as a very good action-packed popcorn movie.
I'm hoping that September will be a 'Happy Cat Month' for Brisbane and the Lions fans with a 3rd straight AFL Grand Final trophy this year:-)











No comments:
Post a Comment