Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 26, 2026

How to Celebrate Save Your Photos Day During Save Your Photos Month? 📷ðŸĶ⚓ðŸ“ļ🏆🏆🏆ðŸĨģ

Last Saturday in September
Every September
When I got back to my hotel room tonight, I realized that the last photo I took in the Carlton Draught tent was the halftime score on the TV of 6/7/43 to 6/7/43.
67?
Then the excitement of the match must have got to me, and I forgot to snap anymore pictures until after the final siren, when we pleaded to security on the gate to let us in to watch the presentation of the medals and the trophy.
After a few knockbacks we were finally let in after a bag search but ended up in the Fremantle Docker's supporters end of the ground.
Ironically, the weather on Grand Final day was the same weather I encountered in Fremantle in July, when I bought my purple mermaid:-)
I think I took a few photos today worth saving along with the ones I took yesterday;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment