Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 7, 2026

How to Celebrate Beer Lovers’ Day During Chicken Month?🍺🐔🍻

This morning before heading to work I saw that it was Beer Lovers’ Day, where the idea is that you are supposed to try a beer that you haven't tried before.
So, I ducked into my local bottle shop and picked a beer/stout that I hadn't tried before, called ... actually, I don't really know what it is called, but it's written on the label that Shepherd Neame & Co is the oldest brewer in Britain.
Every September 7th
Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
Every September
I then grabbed a Sweat Onion Chicken Teriyaki footlong sub from SUBWAY to take home, because I knew it was 'Chicken Month' this September:-)
And speaking of American food chains, I was surprised to see that they are building a new STARBUCKS right across the road from the Brisbane Lions.
I'll bet it's owned by a Fremantle Dockers supporter;-)
Lucky I'm not superstitions about sirens/mermaids/Starbucks like Chistopher Knowles is;-)
Being a Seattle Seahawks fan, I see the logo as good luck anyway:-)
I'm still giving the
Dockers Buckley's Chance of winning the grand final while the Lions are still alive this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment